Thursday 19 January 2012

First post of 2012

I'm terrible at updating my blog!

So much has been going on lately. My year started terribly! I travelled to the far north to spend Christmas and New Year with family which was fab. Returning to the city proved troublesome thanks to sone stormy weather cancelling trains across the country.

Kept myself warm and dry with Wuthering Heights which I absolutely loved!! So I've decided to read some more of the classics this year.

I'm also determined to catch up on the Anita Blake novels no matter how tempted I am to give up on them. I must finish them! I almost can't believe I am persevering with such badly written books that I can only describe as 'trashy'. Oh well, there's no accounting for taste.

I'm gearing up to read Feed by Mira Grant. I've been meaning to read it for a while but never really got round to it.

I am planning on moving to a more upmarket part of the city in the next few weeks as well, I'm sick of the slums littered with broken glass and being accosted by curb crawlers on the way to my local corner shop.

Plus my birthday is in less than a week so there are busy times ahead.

Actually I'm super excited about my birthday as my mother has promised me a kindle!!! Hurrah! If she can't manage it for any reason I'll probably just buy myself one lol, but it would be better looked after if it was from and therefore reminded me of a loved one.

Anyway back to the books until I fall asleep. Until next time - hopefully soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment