Sunday 30 October 2011

My Broken Memory

It's official - my memory is terrible!

I do recall putting in an Amazon order last night, I also remember that I ordered three books... but I'll be darned if I can remember which books I ordered!

One is set in Glasgow - I can remember that much!

So on another note - I'm currently reading my first Neil Gaiman book.  Can't believe I haven't read any of his books before.  Thoroughly enjoying it - American Gods.  It's one of those books where I keep flicking along (reading it in iBooks).

I'm so relieved that I haven't told the family about my blog as I think I'm going to buy the proper book for my brother for Christmas.  At this rate my whole family are going to get books for Christmas - already got one for my sister, a paranormal romance... I read it with a group on goodreads recently and thought that she'd enjoy it.  Paranormalcy, and I can't remember the author off hand either lol.  At any rate, I liked it but not in a big way.  Considering it was teenager falls for guy, oops he's not normal type of book.  Actually no oops considering she knows all along that the boy's not human.  Anyways, I think my 15 year old sister will enjoy it more than I did.

So yeah, that's the update... I'm actually reading 3 authors I've never read before.  The one mentioned above, Jennifer Egan and Edward Rutherfurd.  Had a day of just surrounding myself with reading material today and feel better for it... time to curl up in bed with some more reading material.  Now the issue is which do I read to fall asleep to?

1 comment:

  1. New follower, I found your post on GR Nothing But Reading Challenges.
    Stop by and enter my giveaway
    http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer.blogspot.com/

    ps..my family is getting books for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete